Business & Organizational Design
“Change is …
- … the only constant in life.”
— Heraclitus — Greek philosopher, 500 BCE
- … inevitable. Growth is optional.”
— John Maxwell — Author and leadership guru, 21st century
- … to be avoided, desperately needed, and scary.”
— Most everyone in organizational and business life — perhaps you too.
Are you experiencing change in your organization or company? Are you wishing you were experiencing change? Are you wishing there was less resistance to change?
Change — or the lack thereof — can be an enormous point of stress in your workplace. However, with a carefully designed transition plan, changes can be implemented smoothly and effectively, build a common sense of purpose, and create a supportive team environment.
My client organizations work with me because:
- They are in need of a renewed mission or direction.
- They are experiencing resistance to change.
- They are anticipating or in the midst of leadership transition.
- They wish to create a culture that is productive, meaningful, and fun — free from overwhelm, angst, and conflict.
As your coach, I will listen for and respect your needs and vision and yet not hesitate to identify your organization’s blind spots and call out the elephant in the room. I will shepherd you through even the most challenging transitions and yet hold you accountable every step of the way.
When you are ready for a change in your work environment, know that…
I get you
I’ve got you.
Though each business and organizational design partnership is unique and I do not use a pre-packaged program, our work typically includes exploratory meetings, group workshops, and follow-up one-on-one coaching. We meet by phone, video, and in person.